- It has exceedingly strong Neodymium magnetic fields together with lightly weighted diaphragms that produce high-quality stereo sound and great bass.
- It comes with a closed back design that completely covers your ear to insulate it against ambient noise.
- Either ear cups can separately be adjusted and has extremely soft ear pads that minimize earphones pressure and listening fatigue for a more secure or comfortable fit.
- As per a Sennheiser HD 220 review, the headphones can be Modified to achieve maximum efficiency compatibility with iPods, iPhone, MP3s, portable CD players and any other portable media devices.
- This is an all-plastic construction and might sometimes not feel super-strong, but it depicts no signs of wearing out. This makes the headphone relatively cheaper than other big named headphones. All the same, it does not lead to any overheating, and the design is very comfy enough for listening sessions of several hours.
- You can use the item with any audio device like mp3, DVD, CD, and even the moveable gaming systems. You can also try the brand new Sennheiser cx 500 titanium which is also very good.
- It comes with different ear buds that make it easy regardless of your ear shape to insert into the ear canal and listen effectively.
- It has a high-frequency response that is responsible for the quality sound. It also has a sound pressure rating of 112 dB that contributes to the superb sound.
- It has an integrated cable that has a pouch, word winder, and a wire clip. This makes connection easy and convenient. This is the reason why most people tend to be mixed up when it comes to Sennheiser cx 500 vs. 300. I can assure that cx 500 has more advantages compared to the cx 300.
- It has a warranty of two years. It is also ideal to use as in mic volume adjuster that will make your work easier.
This product is and will remain an ideal headphone with the most affordable price for music lovers. The cord length is just superb. It is fit for any size of the person. This is the reason why it outdoes other headphones. The Sennheiser cx 500 vs. 400 may seem the same, but there are just a few features that make them different. The in-line volume control that enables you to turn on or off the volume is one significant difference. You can visit the Sennheiser cx 500 center and have a glance at the difference.They also fit your ears nicely. There is no detachable cable. Though, it still works perfectly even without the detachable cable. So, do not hesitate to buy them. These headphones are just the best; the fact that they can isolate sound and you just listen to the kind of music that you want is wow! The price is cool. The sound quality is great, and it is in fact one of the determinants when you are buying headphones. So why not ‘click here to buy it’ and tell the world how amazing this product is.