These best selling headsets are unique, and it is gaining its popularity from the increased number of day to day shoppers and long term users. In spite of it available in a closed-back design, it features an exquisite blue and white Adidas finish thus makes them very attractive and trendy. Although it faces some competition from other kids’ favorite cons, these Adidas-branded Sennheiser heads still stand out with an Angled headphone jack and comes with a carry bag. The headphones are designed with traditional blue and white colors of the Adidas logo to draw every onlooker’s attention at a single glance. They can also be comfortably worn for long listening sessions. You can use them on a Personal computer or with a mobile media player.
The Sennheiser HD 202 headphones are very snappily elegant with the Adidas emblem and the white and blue theme giving users and buyers a powerful first impression. It also comes in a gorgeous packaging. These Sennheiser HD 220 Adidas headphones features a main body made of plastic and a fake leather for the pads and headband pad. Although this might sound very cheap, it makes the headsets very light. Both the ear cup can easily be swiveled around by 90 degrees to increase its movability. Different other on-ear headphones, its arms cannot bend down entirely though they are not that bulky. Usually, they are distributed with a sort of spiffy blue and white pouch. According to its general design as its name suggests, in essence, the only sound that can be leaked is from the front of each speaker but not the backside. To cut a long story short, here are some of its features according to the recommended Sennheiser HD 220 Adidas originals closed back stereo headphones review guide.All these features offer tremendous benefits to end users thus making the Sennheiser had 220 pros a popular choice for a good number of great session listeners.
- It has exceedingly strong Neodymium magnetic fields together with lightly weighted diaphragms that produce high-quality stereo sound and great bass.
- It comes with a closed back design that completely covers your ear to insulate it against ambient noise.
- Either ear cups can separately be adjusted and has extremely soft ear pads that minimize earphones pressure and listening fatigue for a more secure or comfortable fit.
- As per a Sennheiser HD 220 review, the headphones can be Modified to achieve maximum efficiency compatibility with iPods, iPhone, MP3s, portable CD players and any other portable media devices.
- This is an all-plastic construction and might sometimes not feel super-strong, but it depicts no signs of wearing out. This makes the headphone relatively cheaper than other big named headphones. All the same, it does not lead to any overheating, and the design is very comfy enough for listening sessions of several hours.
Pros vs. cons
Because this is an all plastic product, should bear various cons. Logically, it can be considered to as a fresh playing product instead of a listening to music unit. It appears very elegant, and it is very light, and one can almost forget that he is wearing the headphones as they are virtually not felt. This not only makes them super comfortable on your head but also on your ears after long listening sessions. They are stylish and can even come with a one year warranty or so. It has the disadvantages that it can get yellowish quickly, and the headband texture can crumble within a brief time. Many people complain about the poor sound quality and fading logo. All the same, Sennheiser HD 220 headphones have excellent bass performance, is really cool, cheap and you only need to click here to get them.